Monday, February 12, 2007

 

"HooverDam" is a culinary GOD

I have a review of this year's recruiting class in the works, but there has been a lot more real life than usual and thus it's not finished, but I'll be sure to post it when I have some real time. In it's absence, here's a link to a fantastic off-season thread on the Devil's Digest Message Boards. Without football, this is what we turn to. The first six posts constitute a typical, run-of-the-mill off-season thread- no football and lots of sarcasm. The seventh will blow your fucking mind.

Quite frankly I'm speechless- all I can say is that I wish I had friends like that. Be sure to nominate it for post of the day.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Check your email, you rat bastard.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?